Daily Value: 14%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||232µg||58%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Denser than normal popovers, these little gems make a filling snack, especially when paired with a...
Because this is such a substantial guacamole, chef Rick Bayless likes to serve it less as a dip for...
The turkey, the traveling, the tryptophan; let’s face it, there’s a lot of tiring...
- 3/4 pound raw baby octopus or cooked octopus meat
- 2 cups fish stock or clam juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 5 bay leaves, plus 1 for chick peas
- 1/2 pound dried chickpeas, picked over and soaked in water to cover for 3 hours or overnight
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fruity extravirgin olive oil
- 1 head of redleaf lettuce, inner leaves only, for serving
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, for serving (optional)
- 2 Italian Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced, for serving (optional)