Daily Value: 14%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||232µg||58%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 3/4 pound raw baby octopus or cooked octopus meat
- 2 cups fish stock or clam juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 5 bay leaves, plus 1 for chick peas
- 1/2 pound dried chickpeas, picked over and soaked in water to cover for 3 hours or overnight
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fruity extravirgin olive oil
- 1 head of redleaf lettuce, inner leaves only, for serving
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, for serving (optional)
- 2 Italian Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced, for serving (optional)