Daily Value: 14%
|Folic Acid (B9)||239µg||60%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 3/4 pound raw baby octopus or cooked octopus meat
- 2 cups fish stock or clam juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 5 bay leaves, plus 1 for chick peas
- 1/2 pound dried chickpeas, picked over and soaked in water to cover for 3 hours or overnight
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fruity extravirgin olive oil
- 1 head of redleaf lettuce, inner leaves only, for serving
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, for serving (optional)
- 2 Italian Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced, for serving (optional)