Daily Value: 14%
Sugar-Conscious, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||56µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Denser than normal popovers, these little gems make a filling snack, especially when paired with a...
Because this is such a substantial guacamole, chef Rick Bayless likes to serve it less as a dip for...
The turkey, the traveling, the tryptophan; let’s face it, there’s a lot of tiring...
- 8 ounces ground chicken (or beef or pork)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup grated zucchini (or chopped broccoli)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (flakes)
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or shredded)
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil (I use Becel oil)
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup skim milk